CRM Customer Support
Great Career Opportunities
CRM Exposure Required
We distribute the world’s leading hosted and on-premise CRM packages targeted at the SME market place. We are seeking a Customer Support Representative to support our continued penetration of the Australian Mid-Market.
As a Customer Support Representative your prominent focus will be to provide phone and email based responses to customer support requests from a varied group of clients across all sectors. You will be passionate about maintaining and increasing overall customer satisfaction within customer support services.
Mandatory skills and experience requirements:
1. Customer service
• Successful track record of more than 1 year hands on, delivery of customer facing 1st and 2nd level business applications support
• Demonstrated high customer service orientation
• Motivated to build client relationships
• Highly experienced in delivering support services via a combination of online and telephone based services
• Friendly, professional phone manner
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Well-developed problem-solving and trouble-shooting abilities
2. Personal attributes
• Highly resourceful, flexible, tenacious and professional in identifying and resolving issues
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Lateral thinker who is able to find creative solutions to challenges
• Time management skills – ability to juggle multiple demands
• Flexibility and adaptable to change
3. Technical skills and experience
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM or GoldMine CRM application support will be highly regarded
• Experience using Zendesk is ideal by not mandatory
• Solid understanding of business principles and processes
The CRM industry growth is about to explode. Grab this opportunity to join an experienced CRM team and ride this growth wave and build your success.
All applications are highly confidential with this career opportunity available immediately.
To apply for this position you will need to send an email with a covering letter and resume to jobs at 3cubed.com.au